Coaching & Mentoring
CCC believes the most important work we do is to build meaningful, productive relationships. We are committed to offering our clients ongoing professional support through coaching and mentoring services in the following areas:
- Nonprofit Career Coaching: For those interested in changing their career path to, just beginning in, or wanting to volunteer in the nonprofit sector.
- Board Member/Chair Mentoring: For those dedicated volunteers currently serving or preparing to serve as a leader in their nonprofit.
- Managing From the Middle Coaching: For those program, development, finance and other "middle" managers the opportunity professional development and coaching support
- Transition & Growth Coaching: For Executive Directors/CEOs whose nonprofit agency is experiencing or approaching a time of transition and growth.
- Working Mother Coaching: For those individuals working to balance the demands of a professional career and motherhood while maintaining professional, personal and community connections.
All coaching and mentoring services are provided for individuals and can be conducted either in-person, via telephone or electronically as client needs require.
Sessions focus on professional development planning, individual evaluation and reflection while offering independent third-party insight into conflict resolution, growth opportunity or building personal accountability.
Pricing is established on a retainer or per session basis as client need dictate.