Connect For More believes the most important work we do is to build meaningful, productive relationships. We are committed to offering our clients ongoing professional support through coaching and mentoring services in the following areas of our expertise:
- Nonprofit Career Coaching: For those interested in changing their career path to, just beginning in, or wanting to volunteer in the nonprofit sector.
- Board Member/Chair Mentoring: For those dedicated volunteers currently serving or preparing to serve as a leader in their nonprofit.
- Managing From the Middle Coaching: For those program, development, finance and other “middle” managers craving the opportunity for professional development and coaching support to help them be most effective in their roles.
- Transition & Growth Coaching: For Executive Directors/CEOs whose nonprofit agency is experiencing or approaching a time of transition and growth.
- Working Mother Coaching: For those individuals working to balance the demands of a professional career and motherhood while maintaining professional, personal and community connections.
- Setting your New Chief Executive Up For Success: Ongoing Coaching & Support for the Newly Hired Executive: Scheduled Support: Monthly ongoing support via phone/text/webinar including up to 2 monthly check-ins to discuss leadership successes/challenges (3, 6 or 12 month retainer) OR as-needed support.